Cosmetic Dentistry An Overview
Cosmetic Dentistry is one of the fastest growing aspects of dental care, providing treatment options that not only enhance the aesthetics of your smile but serve to improve your long term dental health. From teeth whitening to a complete smile makeover, Dr. Lotardo works with patients on an individual basis to evaluate their dental health needs and achieve their aesthetic goals. Feeling good about your smile can boost your confidence and improve many aspects of your quality of life in both social and professional settings.
Choosing the Right Cosmetic Dentist
An Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Sal Lotardo is committed to offering you cosmetic treatments and procedures using the highest standard of care, advanced technology, and quality materials. Dr. Lotardo will tailor your cosmetic dental care to your unique smile, specific needs and goals. He also believes in treating any underlying dental issues before applying any cosmetic treatments. This will ensure that your new smile will last a long time. During your consultation at our Roslyn or Riverhead dentist office, Dr. Lotardo will thoroughly evaluate your oral health and discuss your cosmetic goals and budget concerns before recommending a treatment plan that will help you achieve a beautiful smile. We want you to enjoy a smile that not only looks good but feels good.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Dr. Lotardo offers a comprehensive list of cosmetic dental services that you need to achieve a smile you are proud to share- one that is natural looking, comfortable and functional. Our list of treatments and procedures are capable of brightening, straightening, and enhancing your natural smile. There are cosmetic dentistry options to meet every need, goal and budget. At the root of every beautiful smile, is a healthy smile, and our team works to ensure a healthy and stable oral foundation. Our cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Invisalign Clear Aligners: This clear aligner system is an easy way to straighten teeth. They are clear making them the most discreet way to attain a straighter smile. They can be removed, unlike braces, to eat and brush your teeth. Invisalign will gently reposition your teeth in about 6-12 months.
- Teeth whitening: Professional teeth whitening is one of the easiest and fastest ways to instantly get a whiter, brighter smile. We offer the Zoom! Teeth Whitening treatment which can lighten your teeth up to eight shades in just one hour.
- Porcelain veneers: Dental veneers are used to straighten, reshape or brighten your teeth. A porcelain veneer is a thin, custom made shell that covers your natural tooth to improve its appearance.
- Tooth bonding: Our cosmetic dentistry office uses a tooth colored resin material that is carefully sculpted into place. Tooth bonding is completed in a single visit and most patients experience minimal to no discomfort during the procedure. It is used to correct mild to moderate cosmetic concerns.
- Facial Esthetics: We want to deliver our patients healthy, beautiful smiles and improve the appearance of their skin for a more youthful smile. Dr. Pop Cuspa offers Botox and Juvederm injections to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth and firm the appearance of facial skin.
- Microblading: We are proud to offer this semi-permanent makeup treatment. Microblading is used to create fuller looking eyebrows that can totally transform your face.