Dental implants provide the most natural looking and functioning tooth replacement possible. When you compare dental implants vs. dentures and dental bridges, it’s easy to see dental implants are the best option for missing teeth. A dental implant functions much like a natural tooth and offers key benefits for long term dental health that go beyond the aesthetics of your smile. Highly trained and committed to continuing education in all aspects of dentistry, Dr. Sal Lotardo places all types of dental implants at Bella Smiles in Riverhead and Roslyn, NY.
Dr. Lotardo offers full service for your dental implant procedure, from surgical implantation of the post to placement of your custom dental crown as the final restoration. Our team of dental professionals in Riverhead will help you with the cost of dental implants as well as oversee all phases of treatment for a consistency of care and predictable final result. Dr. Lotardo will ensure that your dental implant provides long lasting function with advanced treatment planning.
Benefits of Dental Implants
In addition to an over 95% success rate and a beautiful, natural looking result, dental implants offer important benefits for the long term health of your smile- and overall well being.
- Bone retention in the jaw: the implanted post acts like the lost tooth root, stimulating healthy bone cell growth to reduce jaw shrinkage
- Permanent restoration: a dental implant can secure a denture or bridge for a stable restoration that provides a confident smile
- Normal diet and speech: a dental implant enables you to enjoy a varied, nutritious diet and normal speech for confidence in social interaction
Learn More About Dental Implants
- Benefits of Dental Implants
- Cost of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants vs. Dentures
- All-on-4™ Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implant
Schedule a Consultation
If you have a missing tooth or several missing teeth, we offer dental implants in our Roslyn, NY and Riverhead, NY area dentist office. Schedule an appointment with Bella Smiles today.