Bella Smiles with Dr. Sal Lotardo offers dental implants and all-on-4® implants in Riverhead, NY. The benefits of dental implants include both cosmetic and restorative dental health reasons. Dental implants can offer patients a stable and healthy oral foundation for a lifetime of beautiful smiles. A durable, permanent treatment for tooth loss, dental implants promote healthy gums, a strong bone structure, and overall oral health. Supporting healthy bone growth in the jaw will maintain your natural appearance and profile. Dental implants are indistinguishable from your natural teeth. Investing in dental implants is investing in your quality of like and oral health.
With today’s advancements in dental technology, Dr. Sal Lotardo can create a more natural looking dental restoration that can blend seamlessly with your existing teeth in his Riverhead, NY dentist office. Highly trained and experienced, Dr. Lotardo has dedicated his career to providing patients with high-quality dental restorations for the improvement of their well-being.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Up to 98% success rate
- Avoids bone loss due to missing teeth
- Reduces risk of gum recession due to tooth loss.
- Avoids further damage or decay of remaining healthy teeth.
- Improves speech
- Increases comfort and alignment of bite
- Improves ability to chew comfortably and eat a balanced diet
- Supports long-term facial integrity.
- Improves appearance of smile and lower face
- No worry of dentures slipping or falling out
- Look exactly like your natural teeth
- Superior durability and longevity
Why replace missing teeth?
Having missing teeth can be the most embarrassing thing a person can experience. It can affect your smile, the shape of your lower face, and your ability to eat certain foods. The way you look and feel about your appearance can have major negative consequences on your life. Not only can having missing teeth affect your appearance, it also affects your oral health. When you’re missing teeth, bone loss and an unbalanced bite will occur. An unbalanced bite will lead to TMJ symptoms. Dental implants are the most natural looking and permanent solution to tooth loss when compared to dentures.
Learn More About Dental Implants
- Dental Implants: Overview
- Dental Implants FAQ
- Cost of Dental Implants
- Dental Implants vs. Dentures
- All-on-4™ Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implant
- Multiple Teeth Dental Implants
Schedule a Consultation
If you have a missing tooth or several missing teeth, we offer dental implants in our Roslyn, NY and Riverhead, NY dentist office. Schedule an appointment today with Dr. Lotardo to learn more.